Redundant Power Supplies
- The unit comes with two (2) completely independent power supplies powered from separate AC feeds.
- The USB port is used for system configuration using AZedit Intercom software.
- Using either the dedicated DB-9 trunk connector with standard RS485 protocol, or newly release Ethernet trunking the Zeus III is able to communicate with a RTS trunk master system.
- The Zeus III is a 32-channel intercom matrix. Each channel can be used to connect to a keypanel or 4W audio (audio IN/OUT).
Dual-Channel Party Line Interface
- Zeus III includes an interface for additional two (2) channels of party line. From the front panel it can be configured for use with RTS TW, Audiocom, or Clear-Com party line systems. No additional interfaces are necessary.
- With the addition of Ethernet to the unit, you can now remotely configure your Zeus III.
Dynamic Keypanel Addressing
- Zeus III now automatically addresses keypanels when they are connected to the frame. This eliminates the need for setting keypanel addresses and maintaining port allocations.
- Two relay connections are included, which are available on the back panel of the unit.