- The RVON-8 card is hot-swappable and installs in any available slot in an ADAM Intercom System. It provides a single RJ-45 Ethernet connection for use with any 10/100 base network. It also has a DB-9 connection for an RS-232 or RS-485 pass-thru serial port.
8 Channels of Audio In and Out
- Expands the connectivity of the ADAM intercom by supporting 8 channels (ports) in and out. Each channel has configurable network and bandwidth parameters that can be tailored to individual network functions, as well as ancillary data for keypanels and trunking control.
- Fully Ethernet capable. The RVON-8 card uses standard Ethernet protocols and is compatible with all Ethernet compliant devices and networks.
- Users have the ability to adjust the audio parameters of each RVON-8 channel to optimize the available bandwidth on the network.
- The RVON-8 card supports ancillary data control for use with RTS Intelligent Trunking.